Nature Blog Network

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Population Genetics/Molecular Evolution Blogs

Next week I move to start my life in North Carolina. I will be magically transforming from an ecologist to a population geneticist! So I ask my faithful readers from a variety of backgrounds. What are the good Pop Gen and Molecular Evolution blogs out there I should be putting in my RSS feeds. I want to be to keep up with the latest research in the field and learn about the techniques and theory. Who is doing that?

Here are some related blogs that I do read already. If you have a pop gen/molecular evolution blog that is not on the list please don't be offended, let me know and I will add you to the RSS feed and blogroll!

Barcode of Life Blog
Beagle Project Blog (Karen James)
Evolutionary Novelties
Gene Expression
Rough Guide to Evolution
Sex, Genes & Evolution
Systematics and Biogeography
Tree of Life

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.