There are a set of questions below that are all of the form, "The best [subgenre] [medium] in [genre] is...". Copy the questions, and before answering them, you may modify them in a limited way, carrying out no more than two of these operations:Since I've been tag-teamed, I will recombine the questions from both to form a novel unit. Jim's nucleotides are in green and Eric's are in red, any novel mutations are in yellow.
* You can leave them exactly as is.
* You can delete any one question.
* You can mutate either the genre, medium, or subgenre of any one question. For instance, you could change "The best time travel novel in SF/Fantasy is..." to "The best time travel novel in Westerns is...", or "The best time travel movie in SF/Fantasy is...", or "The best romance novel in SF/Fantasy is...".
* You can add a completely new question of your choice to the end of the list, as long as it is still in the form "The best [subgenre] [medium] in [genre] is...".
* You must have at least one question in your set, or you've gone extinct, and you must be able to answer it yourself, or you're not viable.
Then answer your possibly mutant set of questions. Please do include a link back to the blog you got them from, to simplify tracing the ancestry, and include these instructions.
Finally, pass it along to any number of your fellow bloggers. Remember, though, your success as a Darwinian replicator is going to be measured by the propagation of your variants, which is going to be a function of both the interest your well-honed questions generate and the number of successful attempts at reproducing them.
The best romantic movie in SF/Fantasy is: Dune (the original one of course!)
The best hip hop song from 80s hard rock is: "The King of Rock" by Run DMC
The most disturbing movie in French Film is: Man Bites Dog (english title, I don't know the French one)
The best ocean song in Working-Class Folk Music is: "Sorrows of the Sailor/Blue Water" by David Francey
My great-great-great-grandparent is Pharyngula.
My great-great grandparents are The Flying Trilobite and Metamagician and the Hellfire Club.
My great-grandparents are Flying Trilobite and Leslie’s Blog.
My grampas are A Blog Around the Clock and The Meming of Life.
My 2 dads are From Archaea to Zeaxanthol and The Primate Diaries.
I am infecting the following with this meme, go forth and replicate! Apologies to anyone already infected.
Beagle Project Blog
Catalogue of Organisms
Malaria, Bedbugs, Sea Lice and Sunsets
Tangled Up In Blue Guy